With over 10,000 partner hotel properties to choose from around the globe, you can earn Airpoints Dollars in your sleep wherever you go.
- One of the fastest ways to earn Airpoints Dollars™. With earn rates starting from 1 per $12 NZD spent, you'll be hard pressed to find a faster way to earn Airpoints Dollars.
- Lowest price guarantee when booking directly with Airpoints hotel partners.
- Extra perks. Take advantage of extra hotel benefits such as free Wi-Fi or resort vouchers*.
Why book direct?
Airpoints hotel partners & offers
- Experience classic grandeur and utter serenity at The Langham Hotels & Resorts, delivering guests with unmatched levels of luxury and pampering worldwide.Find out more
- With over 1,200 hotels and resorts in 100 countries across ten unique brands, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. is the hotel company with the most luxury hotels in the world.Find out more
- InterContinental® Hotels Group is a leading global hospitality group, with more than 4,900 hotels worldwide.Find out more
- With three distinct brands, you can stay in whatever style you choose... luxury at Millennium, superbly appointed corporate and leisure at Copthorne, or experience true 'kiwi' hospitality at Kingsgate.Find out more
1 stay = 20 Airpoints Dollars
Minor Hotels' distinct Oaks Hotels & Resorts and Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas offer a unique range of experiences from city hotels, spacious apartment-style accommodation, to luxury resorts around the world.
$20 NZD spent = 1 Airpoints Dollar
Pacific Resort Hotel Group represents properties in outstanding natural locations, complimented by contemporary Pacific architecture and landscaping, and a high standard of service and facilities.
Refer to each hotel partner’s page for more information on how to earn Airpoints Dollars™ and specific terms and conditions. Hotel reservations booked through a travel agent, online booking site or the Air New Zealand website for stays at Airpoints hotel partners may not be eligible to earn Airpoints Dollars. Some stays are not eligible to earn Airpoints Dollars and some properties within each brand do not participate in the Airpoints programme. Please check with the hotels concerned for further information.
Please allow up to 60 days for your Airpoints Dollars to appear in your account. Retain your original receipt or invoice in order to claim any missing Airpoints Dollars. Claims may be made through your Air New Zealand online account, by logging into your account and selecting the My Bookings tab, then the Claim missing Airpoints button. You must claim missing Airpoints Dollars within 6 months of your stay.
Terms & conditions
Members resident in Australia and in Norfolk Island, please note that these earning rates are in New Zealand Airpoints Dollars, which will be converted to Australian Airpoints Dollars before being credited to your account. See the Airpoints terms & conditions for full programme details.
* Benefits vary by hotel partner and may not be available at all times.
** AccorHotels earn rate varies from property to property. Please check with property to confirm earn rate at time of booking.