Three key service areas are offered:
- Design services
- Operator services
- Production services
Air New Zealand Engineering & Maintenance has grown into a modern capable externally focused technical group able to meet all of a civil or military transport operators needs.
- Certification management under any authority and in-house certification under CAANZ and the Australian and NZ Military
- Reconfiguration packages including project management, data creation and approval, and material manufacture and supply. Avionics and interior modifications including Inflight Entertainment are a speciality
- Engineering analysis including Finite Element Stressing and System Simulation
Investigative Engineering in areas of metallurgy, Non Destructive Testing and Defects.
- General Aircraft Modifications
- Air New Zealand Engineering & Maintenance can meet all the needs of a Part 121 style operator managing their Configuration development and Tracking (records) using the industries most capable and modern integrated SAP based computer system. This is extendable to any Operator world-wide ensuring current accurate data in any desired reporting format. All service inputs (SLs, SBs, Defect Reports, etc.) are reviewed against Operators policy and actioned to meet safety and economic goals
- Customised Maintenance Programmes developed and optimised using the Operators reliability data to minimise cost and aircraft downtime
- Reliability and ETOPS monitoring
- Data management includes all library functions facilitated through a world-wide computer based Document Management System developed jointly with IBM
- Air New Zealand Engineering & Maintenance primarily support Internal Product Lines and customers equipment under repair
- Repair development and approval
- Process development and support
- Tooling and test equipment development control and approval
- Alternate material research and approval
- Production engineering
Air New Zealand Engineering & Maintenance has modern facilities in Auckland and Christchurch with excellent integrated Information Technology on an Intranet extendable externally to customers via the internet and other highways. A huge source data base is maintained as well as 50 years worth of experience and Intellectual Property to allow any customer need to be satisfied quickly and effectively.
Air New Zealand Engineering & Maintenance has a highly motivated and skilled workforce committed to providing quality customer service and has a proven record in:
- Design excellence
- Reliability and flexibility
- Accuracy & quality
- On-time delivery
- Meeting budgets
For further information please contact us.