Global Saver Fares
Global Saver fares are not only well priced, but also earn you Airpoints Dollars™. And you can make changes to your booking by paying a change penalty plus service fees and any difference in fare price if your current fare is not available.
Global Saver fares apply to bookings in Pacific Economy and Pacific Premium Economy service classes. Book these great low fares well in advance as they sell out quickly.
Terms & Conditions for online booking
- Tickets are not transferable to another person.
- Date changes and rerouting permitted before or after travel commences, however, a charge of $200 will apply to rerouting after travel commences; fare upgrade may apply. Call 0800 737 000 (+64 9 357 3000 from overseas). Additional payments will apply as follows:
- where a change requires the purchase of a higher priced fare, the difference between the original fare and the upgraded fare is payable
- a Contact Centre or Holidays Store service fee of NZD $60 per seated passenger, per one way journey for changes made from within New Zealand. Note - if making changes from outside of New Zealand, you will be charged the local service fee applicable in the country you’re calling from
- If cancelled before travel commences, tickets will be refunded less $300 cancellation penalty per adult(child and infant discounts apply); if cancelled after travel has commenced or in the event of no-show, no refund. This excludes grabaseat F class fares which are non-refundable.
- If you later upgrade to a Global Flexi or Business Class / Business Premier fare, only the difference between the original fare booked and the upgraded fare is eligible for refund if the ticket is cancelled. Original cancellation penalty still applies.
- Global Saver fares earn Airpoints Dollars unless purchased with Airpoints Dollars or as a grabaseat fare.
- Global Saver fares may be eligible for Airpoints™ Companion Tickets on Air New Zealand operated flights unless purchased with Airpoints Dollars. Please contact us on 0800 737 000 to confirm your eligibility.
- Global Saver fares do not permit purchase of Airpoints confirmed upgrades.
- The fare level for children (2 - 11 years) is 75% of the applicable adult fare if accompanied by an adult.
- One infant (0 - 23 months) not requiring a seat may travel with each adult at 10% of the applicable adult fare, with subsequent infants travelling at the child fare level.
- No minimum stay, 12 month maximum stay if travelling to the UK, Europe or Asia. If travelling to North America, minimum stay 5 days.
- Bookings made online do not incur booking service fees. Please note that bookings made through an Air New Zealand Holidays Store or Contact Centre will incur a booking service fee of NZD $60 per seated passenger, per one way journey (bookings to New Caledonia will incur a booking service fee of NZD $35 per seated passenger, per one way journey).
*Long-haul means any flights for international sectors other than flights between New Zealand, Australia, Honolulu, Bali, Tahiti, the Cook Islands, Fiji, Niue, Norfolk Island, Samoa or Tonga.